Best Senior Care provides personal care services for older adults in the comfort of their homes.
Why Home Care
- Are you seeing that your loved ones need home care as they age?
- Have you thought about a nursing home or assisted living facility but want to keep them in their home for as long as possible?
- Are you exhausted from the stress of caring for your elderly loved one?
- Have these stresses hindered your work or other family and outside obligations?
- Do you fear for a loved one’s safety due to increasing pressure for more time and specialized care needed for your loved one?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, maybe it’s time you give us a call for a consultation.
Keep It Simple
Best Senior Care creates individualized plans to fit your needs – no complex “care plans” to choose from! Whether a few hours a day or long-term care 24 hours a day, a caregiver can assist you.
We begin by reviewing your needs through discussions with family members; when necessary, we consult with the physician of the care recipient, social workers, hospitals, or nursing home staff. The owner of Best Senior Care personally performs each initial consultation. Working in conjunction with the family, we develop an individualized program to manage your daily needs. Once your needs have been established, we then match you with the optimal caregiver.
After a companion has been placed in your home, we follow-up through telephone check-ins and home visits. Most importantly, we are in constant communication with your caregiver.
Please review some of our services below.
- Daily living and companionship
- Meal planning, preparation and monitoring of eating habits
- Overseeing activities, such as walking, to minimize the risk of accidents
- Changing clothes
- Medication reminding
- Toileting and diaper changing
- Bed making and changing bed linens
- Cleaning, dusting, vacuuming the area used by the client
- Personal laundry
- Food preparation and maintenance of kitchen area
- Shopping for groceries – with or without client
- Bathing and grooming and general personal hygiene maintenance
- Accompanying the client to physician offices, or other trips related to medical needs
- Diagnostics and treatment
- Assistance with managing finances
- Using the telephone
- Help with planning and making decisions
- Development of the client’s specific plan of personal care and other documents concerning the care or progress of the client.
- Professional evaluation of a caregiver’s ability to understand and effectively execute the specific plan of care.
- Instructing and training of personal care aides by a registered nurse in
- how to implement the individualized care services ordered for a client.
- Instructing and training of personal care aides by a registered nurse regarding events and conditions that should be reported to a personal care agency, registered nurse, and/or physician.